Wednesday 10 February 2016

#9p5 Future Worlds - Game Interface 4

Lesson Objectives 
LO1 - To develop an effective interface for your future worlds game

Outcomes
Red - You will have created at least 4 interface screens
Amber - You will have created at least 5 interface screens
Green - You will have created characters and level screens


Starter


CLICK HERE to open the screen build tracker
Update it to show me where you are at

Main


Made My Menu Screen
Made My Instructions Screen
Made My Story Screen
Made My Win Screen
Made My Lose Screen
Made my main character
Made my enemy character(s)
Made Background for Level1
Made Background for Level2
Made Background for Level3
Made Background for Level4
Made Background for Level5

Plenary

  • Make sure that you have updated your assets table
  • Make sure that you have updated the google doc to show your progress